Navi maps not loading after battery disconnection

pai

:
CX-9, 2007 GT FWD, 3.5ltr
I had to disconnect battery to connect some elecrical parts. After reconnecting the power the navi does not start and message: "Insert correct disc" is displayed? I saw similar thread in the past but can not find it now. I got the original disc for Europe 2008-2009.Opened dvd reader, disc is inside. What's wrong? Mazda GT 3,5, 2007

How did you get a CX9 with European NAVI?
You need to go back there (where you got it from).
The NAVI DVD for Europe is a "hack". Once battery was disconnected, it falls back to factory default.
Someone needs to "rehack" it again.
Yes, there is a thread on this forum.
Search for it. There was guy in the same situation like you are now.

I had the same issue when I replaced my battery. I had to install the original disk that came with the NAV unit. Once that software updated I then put the Europe disk in and all was fine.

That sounds bad as I got only Europe disc :-(. I'm second owner of this car... In meantime I visited authorised? dealer (with other problem - the second blade key was not coded for some reason. I found it only beacause installed remote start). So I have lots of fun when an "authorised" guy suggested to change the nav unit...... I will try with the dealer in bigger city (usually they are "more clever" as more often have something to do with this monster ). I think they have to have start disc or similar. Cx-9 is really rare car in Europe so even expierenced authorised dealers don't see them too frequently... Many thanks for help in this topic.

Back