My custom exhaust audio and video!

:
Mazdaspeed3, Mazda2 Yozora Ed., RX-8 R3
Ok guys, here it is. Video and audio of my custom set up on my 2.

Currently single straight thru resonated mid pipe from the second cat back ending in a magnaflow 2.5" core, 4" tip muffler.

Mine isn't quite as artistic as UnZipHer15's video! (That'll come later this summer)

This is best experienced with headphones or good speakers... The focus here was on audio capture ;-)

This is completely unprocessed audio, taken with a single X-Y stereo pair of mics set about 2 feet off the left side of the muffler and about 8 inches above it, pointed right at the tip. Recording done at 24bit/96k.

Admittedly, it's sort of rushed, but I hope you'll all enjoy it anyway!

Without further delay, the link!

http://vimeo.com/40785402

thats a 4in tip??? looks smaller lol must be the angle. sounds good. im about to increase the pipe size soon. though without my resonator its gonna be gloriously loud.

Yea.. I originally had no resonator.. I liked it, but I do a TON of HWY driving, so I split the difference and threw a straight-thru resonator back on. I'm happier now that my $5k stereo is useful again ;-)

Yea, the stupid donut was the first thing to go in that car. That setup is a little old, I just re-did it and re-dressed it all, gotta update those pics!

The spare tire well is perfect, I just had to build a false floor up a couple inches to make that power cell fit.

I like that amp placement! I never thought about having a setup like that.

Back