MSP racing hart wheel and 3 center caps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brains

:
2001 Mazda Protege ES
Selling three center caps and one wheel-

IMGP0634_zps56165be2.jpg

-Caps are numbered 1-3 with one being the best and 3 being the worst.

Caps:
sold1) Not cracked, and the "M" isn't bent or anything. The metal part has some nicks and scratches... and some crap built up on it that i can't scrape off. Crap can be seen in the picture near the top of the cap and to the right of the open bolt hole. Looking to get $35 + shipping
IMGP0635_zps8f3275b8.jpg

2) Metal part is in about the same condition as number 1, but the plastic covering the "M" is cracked. The crack is a star shaped crack about 1cm in diameter (it's 4 little cracks that are about half a centimeter long that radiate our from a central point). Metal "M" emblem under the plastic is still in good shape and isn't bent. Looking to get $20 + shipping
IMGP0636_zpsda5e095c.jpg

3) There's a crack that's about a centimeter long and as a result the resin has started to separate from the top half of the emblem, and the actual metal "M" is bent under the resin. Metal part has scratches that can be seen at the top of the cap in the picture between the bolt hole and the "M". Scratch looks like it's 1.5cm long. Oh, there's also a grain of rice shaped scratch on the plastic part of the emblem. Grain of rice yo. Looking for $10 + shipping for this one.
IMGP0637_zps0cc84d73.jpg

sold Also selling one 2003 racing hart wheel. Wheel has light curbage for about 5 inches in the upper left quarter in the picture, as well as some scratches from what looks like where a lead weight was removed. There are also scratches on the spokes that point to the top and upper left of the picture. You can see them in the picture... they're from where a pipe wrench that we used to remove some locking nuts scratched the rim. There's some scratches on the barrel too. I'm looking to get $50 for this wheel, and i'd prefer not to ship it.
IMGP0638_zps85bfd84c.jpg

I have the original t25 torx screws that hold on the center caps as well as some new allen head M4x0.7 10mm screws. My new screws are the same as the stock ones, they're just allen heads instead of torx. They're type 316 stainless steel or something. If anyone buying something from me wants some screws, just let me know. I have like 50 of the allen head and 8 of the OE torx screws.

I take payment in the form of paypal, cash, or check... or nice old glass insulator if you happen to have some.

Last edited:
hey man. i need a spare wheel to keep in my trunk. Unfortunately i live in OK but if the shipping isn't too through the roof I will totally buy it from you

mods can close thread- sold some stuff and no one wants the rest of that junk so i'll just keep it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back