MS6 on Driving Sports Online Show

It's weird that these guys don't care for the handling, but Edmunds says that's the best part about the MS6.

Also, I think the interior of my MS6 (all black) is sexy as hell and much cooler than most of the cars I test drove.

Local Weather said:
It's weird that these guys don't care for the handling, but Edmunds says that's the best part about the MS6.

Also, I think the interior of my MS6 (all black) is sexy as hell and much cooler than most of the cars I test drove.

True enough. The one thing I did like in the video, however, was the way how he liked to rip off power-on U-turns...LOL! That suggested to me that he was having just a BIT of fun driving the car.

R

Interesting video....

I can say that I have no problem with the handling of my speed6. I have pushed it pretty far and it always seems to do what is asked with little or no drama...

In fact, it would be hard for me to be more happy with the car.

the guy probably doesn't know how to drive. I got to say though that the two tone leather doesn't look right on the red car.

...i still want one.

I have to say that I only like the 2 tone leather on the white and the black.. But I think whoever did that review is on crack... I think the handling on the car is graet but to say it was awful is down right wrong!!!!!

Back