MP3 rear endlink question

stivine6

:
2001 Mazda Protege ES
Hey guys,

so i just got my car lowered yesterday with tokico blues from an msp and tein s.tech lowering springs and after everything was done the rear endlinks ended up clunking, they have some play in them.

Question is, to replace these links do i need msp specific endlinks or can i use P5 links or regular protege sedan links??

Also any difference between MP3 rear endlinks vs msp??

- Thanks guys!

Hey guys,

so i just got my car lowered yesterday with tokico blues from an msp and tein s.tech lowering springs and after everything was done the rear endlinks ended up clunking, they have some play in them.

Question is, to replace these links do i need msp specific endlinks or can i use P5 links or regular protege sedan links??

Also any difference between MP3 rear endlinks vs msp??

- Thanks guys!
You know its funny i found this thread because i just posted a very similar question asking what height do i adjust my adjustable End links to?
Your best bet man is to get AWR Adjustable end links for the front and back of your Car. That"s what im going to do but before you put them on take a measurement with the car sitting on the ground from the top of the End link to the bottom of the End Link and get a measurement of where the car sits with those end links and then split the difference about 1/4 of an inch lower to the New Adjustable End links and that should work out pretty good.(nana)

MP3/MSP links are the same. I've heard AWR links are very noisy. I had AAC a djustables for a while as well but they now make boots that go over the joints and help quiet them down.
Here's a link with some helpful info.

thanks for the help guys!

I just ordered some MOOG rear endlinks theyre 7.25"
That"s exactly what i have don't be surprised if they wear out in a year though because that"s exactly what happened to mine on standard driving.

I have had moogs on the front of my MSP since I first bought it 3 years ago and they are still working fine, no noise at all. With me beating on the car and multiple track days a year.

I have had moogs on the front of my MSP since I first bought it 3 years ago and they are still working fine, no noise at all. With me beating on the car and multiple track days a year.

i had moog endlinks on my previous car as well, one thing you really have to do is pump grease in them before installing. I just cant wait to get them on, my rear is clunking pretty loud and you can definitely hear it when you are outside of the car, pretty embarrassing

i had moog endlinks on my previous car as well, one thing you really have to do is pump grease in them before installing. I just cant wait to get them on, my rear is clunking pretty loud and you can definitely hear it when you are outside of the car, pretty embarrassing
thanks yeah i did Grease them now over a year later it"s time to replace them

Back