Mazdaspeed3 Turboback Exhaust System - Prototype Completed

thats for an N/A mazda3, not a mazdaspeed3. even if it were for a mazdaspeed3, it is only a set of catback pipes. our system is a full turboback.

peanutsparts said:
yeah thats da link, but don't the regular m3 and the MS3 have the same pipe route underneth the car?

for the catback parts ONLY it is similar. our system goes all the way up to the turbo. the trubendz system won't address any of that.

I dunno about the rest of America, but personally i don't care how loud it is OUTSIDE the car, Its INSIDE at cruise on the freeway i'm worried about.

I'm in agreement here. This car has alot of tire noise intruding into the cabin as it is but a droning exhaust @ 50-80 mph would be too much.
Looking for the quietest exhaust with the most bang for the buck.

DP does look bad-ass though........(naughty)

peanutsparts said:
will yall be offer a 3.25 or 3.5 set up anything soon, since some members will be upgrading w/ GTR turbos

from the downpipe perspective, if you put anything much larger than 3 inch in there you will likely rub the firewall. clearances are indeed that tight.

there is no need for anything that big !! a 3" exhaust can support more power than you will ever make in this car !! with any turbo !

Oddly enough parts keep hitting the market every time I decide I have just enough money to spend some on my car, so I keep staying pretty broke. Bet this goes on sell right at my next payday.

Back