Mazda Is America's New "High-Volume" Premium Crossover Automaker

7eregrine

The man, the myth, the legend
:
Land of Cleve
:
2016.5 CX5
For the first time ever, the CX-5 out sold The Ford Escape. I'm sure most of us know this but yea...Mazda is KILLING it. When I bought my Mazda they had a 1.3% share of the US market. Today that has doubled to 2.7%.

Not a huge number but DOUBLED in 4 years? Pretty impressive. And the Miata?!?
"Mazda's sales success isn't limited to crossovers either. Everyone loves the Mazda Miata. In May it was the top-selling affordable convertible sports car in America. Sales increased by over 25% year over year."

Mazda Is America's New "High-Volume" Premium Crossover Automaker​

Mazda's newest sales report held some interesting milestones. Mazda is not just a premium automaker, it is also becoming pretty big.

How Mazda Rode Out the Pandemic While Rivals Slipped​

Its sales climbed, and it racked up awards for safety and more.

I think Mazda is doing well and I am seeing lots of them on the road. With that said, I think the statement like "Sales increased by over 25% year over year." should be taken with a grain of salt. 2020 was not a good year!

Congratulations to Mazda for their ongoing success, I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again...They deserve it!

2020 was a devastating year no doubt but it seems it also served as a reset...Perhaps it marks the beginning of a new era for Mazda...An era of unprecedented growth and success!

I certainly hope so and I won’t be surprised either...Bring it on...Mazdas247 will be ready! 😁

Great share @7eregrine, thanks!

I think Mazda is doing well and I am seeing lots of them on the road. With that said, I think the statement like "Sales increased by over 25% year over year." should be taken with a grain of salt. 2020 was not a good year!
Maybe. But... how many other cars are doing 25% better then last year? Guessing very very few.

I am seeing tons of Mazdas on the road now (mostly crossovers). Not surprised.

Back