Mazda 2 Accessories

:(

We currently can't accept orders outside of the United Kingdom mainland.

If you are looking for an armrest there is one that is supposed to be available at the end of this year from Mazda North America. I was speaking with the person responsible for the project at Mazda during the SEMA show and I have seen a pre-production piece.

I do not know what it will be going for though.

-Derrick

Beautiful, thanks for the info guys. I am in the USA, so I'll probably wait 'til 2011 and see what the general availability is like. I still can't believe something as basic as an armrest is still not included, but whatever!

Last edited:
Try these guys,

They speak english and are a mazda dealer not in the UK.

http://www.garage-vanherck.be/

vanherck@garage-vanherck.be

-Derrick

On this one.. They are in Belgium.. I can ask them (since they also speak Dutch, like I do) if you want to know something.. I even can order something for ya and send it to you in the US.. :)

I even know where they are (they are near a customer from the company I am working at)..

Just a quick heads up everyone. I was taking a second look at the armrest and it seems like it blocks all three cup holders, which IMHO would be pretty annoying. I mean, you'd have to raise the armrest up and have all your items inside roll around inside just to put a drink in the cup holder...weird.

@ Axela05.. Refering to your link.. That's the so called Armster armrest and it looks similar to the original mazda rest.. Even the placement is exact the same as the original one..

05-29-2011 09:13 PM #12
ddawson

@Spam@

Where you have seen spam ? I prompt to people where it is possible to buy deflectors !

Back