Kansas Location & Info

summer time there it generally fun to watch the street racers get pulled over.... and i assume your older then 21 :p about all thats left is here in olathe there is a lot of bars places to bowl and gocarts.... or just driving around... if you into music kc and lawrence always have concerts

Yeah I am over 21...I went out to the Legends over the weekend and spent some dough...it was a good time and got to spend some time with the family. I get to head out to Salina and Hutchinson this week for work...I have 5 accts out that way that I have to call on.

Nice! The last time I went fishing was back in the 80s I was 6! hahahahahaha! 04gixx6...I see you around town all the time man! Love the white MS6...I am currently looking for one myself. Right now I am driving the wife's kia spectra5...I hate it! My MP3 is back in Grand Rapids with a spun rod bearing. I am looking to get a MSP engine...I found a few but they are expensive. Well maybe some folks will get together over the spring/summer when it stops snowing. I should have the MP3 down by then.

I saw so many accidents today...70/435/and 35 were shutdown today at some point...it was maddness today on the hwys...crazy Kansas drivers

6? Man that's a long time ago! I can't get enough of it. Yeah I am all over the place with school and work full time. Although I have seen two other white MS6's in the area. There was a black mica for sale at Tumminia Mazda or however it's spelled a while back. Good luck with the MSP build. And as soon as the weather warms up I'm willing to get out and meet some people.
As for those accidents, I saw the one on I-35 and 87th. Pretty nasty, I guess the one on 70 was real bad though.

Will I am sure you've probably read this before, If you pick up an MSP motor, make sure you do it right the first time and build the bottom end, your stock internals are garbage. Would'nt want you to get real happy with the turbo and throw a rod.

Another option is of coarse, since the MP3 motor already has a spun rod bearing just build that motor, and pick up a turbo for it. It would be cheaper than buying a sub par engine with unknown millage.

Will I am sure you've probably read this before, If you pick up an MSP motor, make sure you do it right the first time and build the bottom end, your stock internals are garbage. Would'nt want you to get real happy with the turbo and throw a rod.

Another option is of coarse, since the MP3 motor already has a spun rod bearing just build that motor, and pick up a turbo for it. It would be cheaper than buying a sub par engine with unknown millage.

Yeah I totally agree with you on that one...I am at the point were I am just going to find a 2.0 pro motor and have that one put in with the new cyclinder head that I already purchased. So, that means no turbo for the MP3, it's going to stay NA and I am going to give that to the wife to drive around KC. I think that she will like that a lot better than the Kia Spectra 5!

I went out and test drove a black MS6 tonight. It's a 2006 with 30K on the dash and they are looking to get 17.9 for it. I really enjoyed the test run...but I will have to get use to the clutch it's way different than the MP3 clutch. I have an appt to go back in and speak with a rep about picking it up this week and trading in the Kia.

haha thats ok, i need to catch up with my fellow kansas-onians hahaha, off topic check out my threads on body kit install if you ll like, no one really answered my questions about it, so i started it myself.

whats going on this time of year? i wouldnt imagine anything but i have to ask, my car is still a frankenstein!(boom06)

Wow, couple new ks people. I may have to start getting back on here lol

anyone going to the track soon? ill be hitting up the topeka track soon as i finish a little mod for the clutch. marshall army airfield at riley has a autocross meet down the airfield on the 2nd of june for all who want to come its an open event!!!!

Name: Ryan Boatwright
Email: rboatwright@hotmail.com
Car: '03.5 Mazdaspeed Protege, custom liquid to air intercooler, Injen CAI & SSAFC.

Last edited:
Name: Justin Hernandez
Email: alazare619@gmail.com
CAR: 03 #1500 MazdaSpeed Protege Silver with purple accents Injen CAI, aluminum intercooler pipping, flow master 3" Cat back. greedy Type-S BOV thats All I've found so far still tearing into it for the entire motor rebuild. Purchased with thrown rod. and possibly bad turbo.

Back