JL Audio Sub, Amps, and Box -- almost stealth for 04-09 - SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

halo19

:
2005 Mazda 3s -- SOLD
JL Audio Sub, Amps, and Box -- almost stealth for 04-09

Excellent condition JL Audio 10W6 v2 sub, 300/4 4 channel amp, and e1400d monoblock amp plus custom box

Sold my Mazda 3 so I'm selling the high end audio stuff. Clean power and excellent bass. One of the best system upgrades you can make for the price.

Includes removable custom platform that mounts in the spare tire space in a Mazda 3 hatch (fits first gen Mazda 3 hatch 04-09, not 2nd gen). Will throw in cables as well. When mounted in the Mazda 3, cargo area looks almost factory with near-flush mount sub and hatch area utility maintained. This is basically an easy drop-in for anyone with an 04-09 Mazda 3 hatch! Just run the cables and you'll have a clean, hard hitting upgrade.

Was professionally designed, installed and removed by Sound Innovations, show-winning shop in Hayward, CA.

$580 takes everything! Prefer to sell everything together as I'm sure the buyer will appreciate the total package.

Includes:
+ "Stealth" panel with sub cutout that replaces stock hatch cargo area panel:

+ Sub box and both amps mounted adjacent:

Serious offers only; no low ballers, please. Thanks for looking!

List Date: 3/11/2013

For more info, click here to view the original listing: JL Audio Sub, Amps, and Box -- almost stealth for 04-09
--------------------------------------
Item Has Been Sold.

--------------------------------------
ga.aspx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back