JBR Partners with MOCO and CJ Wilson's Children's Charities

JBR

Authorized Vendor
:
09' & 2011 MazdaSpeed3
JBR is proud to announce our Partnership with Mazda Owners Corral Operations (MOCO) and the C. J. Wilsons Childrens Charities. Having a special needs child of our own, we know firsthand the challenges that go along with caring for kids with disabilities. This is a very special opportunity for Jennifer and me to help raise money and awareness for children all across America. JBR will be donating gift certificates and parts to be raffled off at various Grand-Am events as well as donating a portion of the proceeds from each sale during an upcoming month to the C. J. Wilsons Childrens Charities.

CJWCC-Logo2012.jpg

C.J. Wilson's Children's Charities, a 501C3 Tax ID # 27-1301365, raises funds, awareness, and most importantly, youth participation in community service and charitable giving that will directly benefit children and their families affected by hemophilia. To encourage a more compassionate and responsible society, they especially focus on inspiring local children, teens and young adults to be involved in charity at an early age, making it entertaining and personally rewarding.

C.J. Wilson is the founder of C.J. Wilson's Childrens Charities. In 2006 C.J. met five-year-old Micah Champagne at Cook Children's Hospital in Fort Worth. Micah has severe hemophilia, and was being treated that day for a bacterial infection. His face just lit up when he saw me and the other players there, Wilson said. I never realized somebody in the hospital could be so positive. He was such a happy kid and I gave him a big hug. C.J. had always wanted to be involved in the community, and meeting Micah that day inspired him to focus on children. Micah's father Robert Champagne serves as President of C.J. Wilson's Children's Charities.

Since 2006 CJWCC has focused philanthropy on the hemophilia community donating to the Texas Hemophilia Summer Camp, Cook Children's Hospital Hemophilia Treatment Center in Fort Worth and the Center for Cancer and Blood Disorders at Childrens Medical Center in Dallas. Currently they are working with the Hemophilia Treatment Centers at Childrens Hospital of Orange County and Childrens Hospital of Los Angeles.

The charity has grown since 2006 and is currently partner with C.J. Wilson Mazda and C.J. Wilson Racing. This family partnership brings them the chance to provide a unique and exciting opportunity to the hemophilia community that it not found anywhere else. Theyre expanding their efforts to host families at car races throughout the country.

For more information please visit their website at The Official Website of CJ Wilsons Childrens Charities: Home

Last edited:
Jamie, thanks for becoming one of our partners! You and Jennifer should be commended on your commitment to CJWCC and our community. We were so glad to have you in attendance @ Mid-Ohio this weekend. I am glad that you guys had a great time and look forward to seeing you at the next event you decide to attend. We will be presenting the check to Robert @ Road America. Thanks again for your support and for the shift knob! It looks really good in the car and even better, it makes the shifting a lot better too! You know you have a winner, when my wife loves it!

It was our honor to be there. Thanks you so much for making us feel so at home and for all you do for the charities and enthusiasts you support. We'll see you at Road America!!

-Jamie

Back