ISO: FC Turbo 16's

2nd Chance

:
90 Mazda RX7 Vert
I got a 90 vert and was wanting to put the turbo 16's in the back.
I assume it would just be a matter of finding a set and putting them on.
They have the same lug patterns right?
(squinty)
Any ideas where I might be able to find a set?

Why wouldn't you put them in the front as well? And yes they bolt right up I have a set on my 90 vert

i have a set of sawblade turbo rims if that is what you are looking for. they fit up with no mod.

No thanks man. Looking for the other style not sure what "style" you would call them though.

Why wouldn't you put them in the front as well? And yes they bolt right up I have a set on my 90 vert

It's not the look I am going for. I plan on getting the Racing Beat convertible shocks and sway bar set and was wanting to look into getting one of the airbag systems that a lot of lambos and Porsches have on them now to prevent from scratching curbs and speed bumps. I think maybe I should start a build thread
lol

you are looking for either the mesh style or 5 spoke. there are the real sawblades, 7 spoke sawblades, 5 spoke (star), and mesh.

8160430088_large.jpg

This style

i have seen them on ebay from time to time, but nothing consistent. there are a handful of companies in japan who will import things like that for a price. i, personally, think that they want way too much and i am not sure if the wheels are the same from JDM to USDM that year anyways. you could check rx7club, but they aren't terribly common there either.

so, if you find a set of mesh, will you be selling the BBS? do you have the centercaps as well? (in case you can't tell, i am interested in them.)

i have seen them on ebay from time to time, but nothing consistent. there are a handful of companies in japan who will import things like that for a price. i, personally, think that they want way too much and i am not sure if the wheels are the same from JDM to USDM that year anyways. you could check rx7club, but they aren't terribly common there either.

so, if you find a set of mesh, will you be selling the BBS? do you have the centercaps as well? (in case you can't tell, i am interested in them.)

As far as I am aware they are the same usdm and jdm...since I have owned my car I have seen three sets for same locally (one of which I bought with the center caps that aren't shown in that picture). Prices range from $200-350 depending on condition and with or without tires.

Everything is always for sell for the right price. They are in pretty good shape, no curb rash, pretty sure I even still have the original valve caps. I will try to get some pics of those up, as well as my entire car here soon.

What do the center caps for the mesh 16's look like?

Everything is always for sell for the right price. They are in pretty good shape, no curb rash, pretty sure I even still have the original valve caps. I will try to get some pics of those up, as well as my entire car here soon.

What do the center caps for the mesh 16's look like?

you can see the center caps in this picture:

DSCF2355.JPG

Back