Installing the drivers seat 3 inches backward

I also would like to know how this turned out! Thanks!

Sorry I need to get some pictures. I was able to move the drivers and passenger seat back about 2 1/2 inches. It is now drivable for me and I can sit in the passenger side .I want to try to push the drivers side back another 1/2 to 3/4. The problem is there is a wire bundle under the carpet so to clear that I needed to raise the seat about 1/2 inch.To fold the rear seats I just remove the headrest and the seat folds fine and still have full seat travel.

I just contacted https://extendmyseat.com/ and in the chat window it seems I convinced a rep to register my product development request to build a seat extender for the Mazda 5. It will help to move them forward with this request if anyone/all of you tall folks also go to this web site, start a Chat, and tell the rep that you also want a seat extender for the Mazda 5. It can happen! (P.S., They refuse to become a reseller for the Bever company in the Netherlands, but at least they are listening to the US customer base!)

Is there anything made for the Mazda 3? They seem to be far more prevalent and almost the same seats.

Back