Information for MSPEED555 Needed.

Metallic36

:
2003 Mazda6 3.0L Speed Yellow
If anyone has contact info for MSPEED555 please PM me. I got screwed over by him, paid $1500 to him for an engine block that he ****** up then sold it to me as nearly new. Looking into pursuing small claims or any type of legal action that I am capable of. Thanks, any help is greatly appreciated.

hopefully you paid by PAYPAL, in which case you might have access toa claim thru them...
otherwise, you are pretty much ******...

good luck

Metallic36 said:
If anyone has contact info for MSPEED555 please PM me. I got screwed over by him, paid $1500 to him for an engine block that he ****** up then sold it to me as nearly new. Looking into pursuing small claims or any type of legal action that I am capable of. Thanks, any help is greatly appreciated.

--This claim went to paypal and got declined for a reason.
If you want my contact info contact paypal and ask them.

Yes, because you shipped the block AFTER I had already filed the dispute, so therefore I got screwed because I could not change the reason for the claim. You knew this block was bad and you can't come forward at all to help solve this problem.

mspeed555 said:
--This claim went to paypal and got declined for a reason.
If you want my contact info contact paypal and ask them.

Metallic36 said:
Yes, because you shipped the block AFTER I had already filed the dispute, so therefore I got screwed because I could not change the reason for the claim. You knew this block was bad and you can't come forward at all to help solve this problem.
the block got there 1 day later then i said it would the block came out of my running car. i'm going back to stock and selling the car

Last edited:
You shipped the block two days AFTER I filed the dispute. I paid on May 8th. I filed the dispute on May 20th, then you ship it out on May 22nd. You said it had been shipped through Spee-Dee Delivery the previous week, and you never provided me with a tracking number but you "would get it for me" which never happened. AFTER I file the dispute you say you "made a mistake" and that it wasn't shipped after all, so you then ship it out. You did not state that the block was unusable and that the walls were scored to hell and back. So you sell it it me, providing the following photos:

EngineBuild028-1.jpg

EngineBuild014-1.jpg

When I buy something, I expect it to come in the condition that you say. The owner of the machine shop that I took it to stated that it would need to be totally rebuilt and that he would not even put it in a car the way it is. I requested a refund or at least a partial one from you, and you acknowledged that but never came through. You stated you had to "see what you could come up with." You knew this block was bad, but you sold it to me anyway. Before you sold it to me, you NEVER disclosed the fact of this:

100_1951.jpg

100_1952.jpg

And for reference: http://www.allbreedequine.com/engineblock

I am still asking you to fix this problem and give me a refund. I don't exactly have more money to buy another block, and this is really bad of you. How would you feel if someone did this to you?? Would you not ask for the same thing that I'm asking from you? Funny thing is, every time I mention that you had knowledge of the block's condition, you never have anything to say about it. Why is that?

mspeed555 said:
the block got there 1 day later then i said it would the block came out of my running car. i'm going back to stock and selling the car

Last edited:
Update: Peter emailed me and we have agreed on a "payment plan" for the refund.

Zivman said:
This is complete BS. Peter, you best step up and do the right thing. If the motor was good it would still be in your car.

Im glad he's resolving this. Be sure to let us know when he has paid you off completely and we will remove his title...

Metallic36 said:
Update: Peter emailed me and we have agreed on a "payment plan" for the refund.

Keeping my fingers crossed that this works out for you...

Which for the point why do you say your a single mother? to everyone.
:
quote: Payment for complete bottom end as stated on personal messages on msprotege.com The shipping address will be to my husband's work at:

Michael Campbell
advance auto

Last edited:
Zivman said:
This is complete BS. Peter, you best step up and do the right thing. If the motor was good it would still be in your car.
really aaron.... what are you going to do? I'm taking car of it

Last edited:
Back