WTB In search of 1 OEM 2017~2018 CX-5 wheel

bluegrass

Banned
:
SUV
Due to an unfortunate parking lot incident, I'm in need of 1 OEM CX-5 wheel from the 2017-2019 top trim level.
I don't need the tire, TPMS or center cap.

If you have a wheel in good condition, please message me.

1628614109900.png

there were few ads in the for sale section and the other option may be Ebay.
Those wheels were only on 2017-2018 as its mentioned.

Due to an unfortunate parking lot incident, I'm in need of 1 OEM CX-5 wheel from the 2017-2019 top trim level.
I don't need the tire, TPMS or center cap.

If you have a wheel in good condition, please message me.

View attachment 301936
I remember there’re plenty of CX-5 owners didn’t like 19” OEM pizza wheels and was trying to get rid of them. Shouldn’t be too difficult to find one, Craigslist、eBay、Car-part.com、LKQonline.com、etc.

Of course you can always try to repair it at some wheel restoration shop too.

There is this listing in our Marketplace, the seller is in northern NJ. They haven't posted a hand-written sign to confirm that the wheel is actually in their possession, but if you happen to be local to them, you may be able to just see it in person.

There is this listing in our Marketplace, the seller is in northern NJ. They haven't posted a hand-written sign to confirm that the wheel is actually in their possession, but if you happen to be local to them, you may be able to just see it in person.

Thanks. I sent them a message. Haven't heard back yet.

I remember there’re plenty of CX-5 owners didn’t like 19” OEM pizza wheels and was trying to get rid of them. Shouldn’t be too difficult to find one, Craigslist、eBay、Car-part.com、LKQonline.com、etc.

Of course you can always try to repair it at some wheel restoration shop too.
There are surprisingly few of them out there.

I checked on car-part.com, only a few that are in the best condition and not re-manufactured.
Ebay is the same thing, and duplicates of what I found on car-parts.com and a listing here.

I don't want to repair it.
It is never as good as the OEM finish and I keep my cars for 10+ years.

Side note...A reminder to @bluegrass and everyone, please post WTB (Want To Buy) / WTT (Want To Trade) threads in our Want To Buy / Trade Forum as @sm1ke mentioned and suggested, thanks!

This thread has been moved and the title updated.
There is virtually zero activity in this section.
Almost guaranteed to not get any responses here.

The last post in this section was over a week ago, and about some Mazda Protege turbo parts.

There is virtually zero activity in this section.
Almost guaranteed to not get any responses here.

The last post in this section was over a week ago, and about some Mazda Protege turbo parts.

This is clearly a WTB thread, not a discussion thread. It belongs in the WTB Forum. WTB threads receive views and some (possibly a lot) of the communication is done via PM.

There are also guidelines and rules specifically for any personal transaction-related threads to encourage safety and security known as our Marketplace Rules. Such threads belong in the Marketplace for organizational and security purposes. The Marketplace has specific notices and labels to help deter scammers and encourage safe successful transactions.

If you have any further questions, you can PM me otherwise let’s keep this WTB thread on topic. Thanks.

Back