I present "The worlds ugliest speed 6"

Well, that's an unexpected turn of events! Hope it turns out well for you!

I am going to put up some more pictures just cuz. I appologize my car is so dirty.

_IGP2844.jpg

_IGP2851.jpg

_IGP2858.jpg

Im actually well aware that it can get very slick in north carolina. The difference is your employer asks you to stay home in NC. Michigan, they expect you to work to work if you get stuck in a ditch. I work at a company that has plants from NC to texas, whenever they get some snow in those southern states they send everyone home and close the plants...

I was visiting this past march in my speed 6 and they got 3" of snow in a few hours. I saw six people in the ditch on my way back to my parents house (15-20 mile stretch) I was having a blast though hehe.

omfg they ask you to stay home?! haha... yay slick surface + SUPER torque front wheel drive = scary stuff. haha... not as bad as RWD ofc. but you might end up missing your AWD anyway. COOL about the enkei hookups.

not cool about the losing the MS6, but you do whatcha gotta do. glad to see you sticking with mazda however!

I was expecting some riced out POS but give yourself some credit by'. lol . It's doesn't look THAT bad. There is far far far worse out there

I was expecting some riced out POS but give yourself some credit by'. lol . It doesn't look THAT bad. There is far far far worse out there

I posted a new thread with the enkei's pictured -- im much happier now. They feel a lot lighter to boot so car seems quicker -- could be this cool weather though too.

Back