I just joined the club

Blue_Speed

:
2003.5 Mazdaspeed Protege
the boom boom zoom club. i'll post up some pics prob tomorow or something after i figure out what my plans are. i think i might be parting out all my aftermarket parts so if your interested PM me. i think my journey with mazda might be over. i might put everything back to stock and pray that i can find a used block( if any1 has any knowledge where i can find me i would really really appreciate it). I was boosting around 10-11psi and some of you know what my mods are.

PICS:
DigitalPhoto035.jpg

DigitalPhoto033.jpg

Last edited:
Blue_Speed said:
the boom boom zoom club. i'll post up some pics prob tomorow or something after i figure out what my plans are. i think i might be parting out all my aftermarket parts so if your interested PM me. i think my journey with mazda might be over. i might put everything back to stock and pray that i can find a used block( if any1 has any knowledge where i can find me i would really really appreciate it). I was boosting around 10-11psi and some of you know what my mods are.
Brother I feel your pain left parts of mine at Sawgrass toll plaza. You got to rebuild it. Might know were to get a block wont know till tomorrow.

i have quite a bit of supporting mods:
Wagner FMIC
JIC exhaust with MAM midpipe
WRX 440cc injectors
Greddy Type RS bov (recirculating)
AWR f&r mount
SplitSecond AFC
Walbro 255 pump
Profec B EBC
Innovate wbo2 lc1/xd1

damn that sux, good luck with the rebuild. i have a feeling i will be joining you soon!!
rob

The problem here might have been no timing retard. I'm planning to get J&S to Super SafeGuard my engine.

lmao timing retard

ahhh that was funny, sorry benzete man

yeah J&S rules, I love mine

that sucks man, I think I just blew something in my head on my car :(

oh well I have a built motor / head and a wack of s*** sitting in my garage so I dont really care if mine is toast :)

Back