i heart my MP5

I like seeing people keep the factory chrome wheels.

The shined up well. Next time ask the guys to put the weights on the inside of the wheel. The weights can mess up the chrome.

Looks good man(first)

There's a thread in the classified section at carolinamazdas.com for buying rep stickers. http://www.carolinamazdas.com/forums2/showthread.php?t=36
IMG_0974.jpg

We've also got a CM shirt group buy up too, but you have to hurry up to order one: http://www.carolinamazdas.com/forums2/showthread.php?t=200

not sure if these are what you are looking for, but here is a picture of the front of my car with the DGM lip and CF Grill

zoomzoom234.jpg

Worbit said:
i kinda like it with the protege5 and sport20 badges. :D I have my sport20 badge just sitting in my room because im too lazy to remove the other one, maybe ill just be a copy cat and do what FF did :p

The sport20 is supposed to be lower corner drivers side of the hatch...The protege5 badge is replaced with the FAMILIA badge......are you thinking the Sport20 goes in place of Protege5???? Cause it doesn't...

My opinion is all or nothing...Get all new Familia/Sport20 badges and side stickers or don't bother...

i would prefer it that we should let people do whatever they want to their cars, instead of living under other peoples critiques...

btw, very nice worbit.

and i really wasnt being serious about the above post, just being my jackass self...i appologize before hand.

Well, next I'll say if you put JDM badges on it you better get the right hand drive conversion first cause if not your just a JDM posuer....

fat_fridge said:
hmm back to fifth grade were we actually cared to call kids skateboard posers...(loser)

haha, i remember doing that :p

Hey FF, maybe you and i should start up a new trend with having the pro5 and sport20 badges on at the same time! Im sure it will catch on like those hyper-color shirts from the early 90s :p

Worbit said:
haha, i remember doing that :p

Hey FF, maybe you and i should start up a new trend with having the pro5 and sport20 badges on at the same time! Im sure it will catch on like those hyper-color shirts from the early 90s :p

or like beanie-babies....(group)

haha.....group hug! :D

i popped that bad boy on my car today and im really liking the look. Now i just have to remove the paint off of my pro5 and mazda badges so it has that nice chrome look again

Back