How much would you guys pay for this MazdaSpeed?

Khoifather

:
Mazda Protege5
It has about 17,000 miles and its the spicy orange 2003 model. The dealer is selling it for $15,900 and I'm gonna drive up there later today to see how much they'll give me for the Protege5. If every works out, this biatch is mine!!!!

Man Deng. you just can't make up your mind. I heard your selling the Civic as well.

14,500 sounds reasonable. Dealers don't pay more then 12k trade in for those. Trust me i've tried.

Yeah I can't decide, but I called up the Insurance and stuff and everything is looking good so far, so I cant' decide if I want to get this or the new Scion TC.

That's a friggen rip off!! Considering it's only $1000 more brand new. The majority of people here got Their MSP's for $16,900 To $17,500 (selling Price) brand new. Negotiate like a master or you will pay. Go for it.

Last edited:
By the way, as a prospective customer, you have the right to see the dealers invoice on any car they sell. Just ask them. They have to show it to you if you ask, wether it be a used or new car. Use that info when negotiating. GL

The Tc is nice...did you test drive it yet? Although it's not as sporty the price/luxury ratio seems pretty sweet.
For about the same price you would get a brand new car with a brand new warranty.
Please don't fry me guys, I'm just trying to help....

sounds like a lil high but id still get it if you want it . the diffrence of 15900 and 14000
is like 25 $ a month ? im sure you could talk them down to atleast 14500.
i cant think of any car in the 15k price range id rather have

SpeedMcheen said:
By the way, as a prospective customer, you have the right to see the dealers invoice on any car they sell. Just ask them. They have to show it to you if you ask, wether it be a used or new car. Use that info when negotiating. GL
(crazy)

Khoifather said:
Yeah I can't decide, but I called up the Insurance and stuff and everything is looking good so far, so I cant' decide if I want to get this or the new Scion TC.
go with TC
aftermarket support for them is larger than for MSP already.

Dr.Sound said:
go with TC
aftermarket support for them is larger than for MSP already.
sad, but true.

would you get one vic ? with all this talk about other cars, i dunno if the MSP will be worth it in the long run...whatever... bleh

jflo said:
sad, but true.

would you get one vic ? with all this talk about other cars, i dunno if the MSP will be worth it in the long run...whatever... bleh
i still love my car, and would not trade it for anything except evo MR
BUT, if i was shopping for a car right now (no new MSP's) than TC would be my first choice.
some dealers here offer it with TRD supercharger for arround 20k.
as much as i payed for my msp.

Back