How and y did u get in to mazdas or tuners.

Ive always liked mazda as an import. Im a old school american muscle car guy. Im working on a 1979 Monte Carlo right now but I needed something good on gas and reliable...

I also worked at my uncles mazda dealership for a while. I got to drive every mazda back in the early to mid 2000's when i was doing car swaps. fell in love with the miata then.

had a 2002 protege 5 from 2001 till 2009 the ex wife had a 2002 protege es and then a 2005 maza 6s

now im on a 2002 miata ls and the ex wife is gone...

Simply put. I got into Mazda because it's not Honda or Toyota. I wanted something with some pep but I don't want blend in with the crowd. I didn't want a rusty ass Civic with rims worth more than the car and and an exhaust. Plus Mazda has great potential to be a standout name in the tuner world, I think support is growing! These cars are not only competitive powerwise, they out-handle most in their class, to me it's about driving dynamics compared to driving fast.

Simply put. I got into Mazda because it's not Honda or Toyota. I wanted something with some pep but I don't want blend in with the crowd. I didn't want a rusty ass Civic with rims worth more than the car and and an exhaust. Plus Mazda has great potential to be a standout name in the tuner world, I think support is growing! These cars are not only competitive powerwise, they out-handle most in their class, to me it's about driving dynamics compared to driving fast.

so true im with u buddy(burnout)

I was a Mazda Rev-it-up waiting for my turn on the course and opened up the back of a 6-5 door. Holy crap this thing had a lot space. I had driven one on course at last year's event. Even with a 4 cyl it pulled and handled light years better than the pickup I had at the time.

I had owned the 240 for two years prior to that. It was fixing a co-worker's honda that inspired me. I was impressed by how it handled and how easy it was to work on, I still didn't want anything FWD (funny how things change). With a budget of 5k or so I narrowed my decision to a 2.5RS (rare), DSM (beat to hell), and the s-chassis. Time and autotrader made my decision.

traded in my 06 GTO 5 days ago for my new mazdaspeed because I wanted something different, better on gas, insurance, but still fun on the street

well, I picked up my MSP a few years ago and started searching for performance parts, got bit by the mod bug...found this forum and the car grew on me, started moddin and ever since, I have been zoom zoomin!!!

Well the first question is How old are you guys? Second, i think that you don't have enough info on him to even have a clue to what he's thinking....and if he has been with girls often and broken up often, isn't that a red flag? That only says something about his personality...but seriously how old are you guys?

Well i first saw a Mazda car in my friend's house.His dad had a car.From that time i really liked it and decided to go for a Mazda rx7.

Forgot to mention I was listening to "The Protege Song" and heard "Gotta drive a Mazda if your in it to win it!" and I thought "alright then." and decided on the 6!

lol I never really liked Mazdas at all until i bought one. originally i wanted a subaru wrx wagon, but i couldnt afford one so i bought a protege5

i locked the transmission on my 89 corolla sr5. so i started looking for a new car and my requirements were it had to be manual, it could not be a honda or toyota, and i had to be able to afford. a 2000 mazda protege was the only one that met all requirements

I had driven a 75 Early Bronco and had rebuilt the motor and started restoring it. That's when I decided I needed to find something more relaible and gas saving. I never liked Hondas and I wanted a nice little 4-cylinder that had good aftermarket support. I always had a think for the P5, but when I saw the Mazda3 hatchback when it first came out, I fell in love with it. I ended up getting an 06 Mazda 3 Hatchback. Still and will always own a Mazda that's for sure. I got my mom to buy a 09 Mazda just cause she liked my car so much, now to get my dad to buy one.... lol

My old car ('99 Pontiac Grand Am GT1 coupe) was serving me well but aging fast. I wanted something newer and better built. Enter the 3. I saw it casually on a dealer's lot, amongst a bunch of Mercedes-Benzes and Porsches. I went home, did a crap load of research on the 3, came back, test drove it, and took it home.

Got some immediate ridicule from my friends and family for buying a "Jap car" and an "import" and "that foreign thing." But overall, I love my car and I've found a great car club with true friends. :)

Back