High pressure fuel pump or pressure sensor issue? 2017 CX-5

Just wondering if anyone has had the same issues or problem as I have with a Mazda cx5 2017 sky active and can help me in any way

Car was giving the P CODE 0192
for the exhaust pressure sensor it took a few days for Mazda to get me the reinforced/upgraded sensor and the car was driven in that time .when I came back to fit the sensor the car had P CODE 0192 (fuel rail pressure sensor circuit low bank 1)

I fitted the exhaust sensor and the exhaust sensor P0473 cleared and has stayed out since
But now the P code 0192 has stayed in the car along with
P codes 0222 (throttle position sensor circuit low)
P2118 throttle actuator A control motor current range/performance
P0652 sensor reference voltage B circuit low

The car is in limp mode and had no throttle what so ever. Today I changed the fuel filter to see it made much of a difference and the throttle has come back to go up to 2000rpm but car is still in limp mode and sounds like its lacking fuel alright wants to go and wants to die out but still starting and all...I checked the pressure with live data woth the car running is reads 0 psi/kpaI and with the sensor unplugged it reads 250000 psi/kpaI was just wondering is it's 100%the high pressure pump that has given up on me or could there be another issue I haven't seen.. I know a pressure gauge should clear that up for me put to get that checked is days waiting ..the high pressure pump costing 5600 euro so it a big bite to say it the pump when it not thanks in advance much appreciated

Back