Help! Noise after transmission fluid change 2011 Mazdaspeed3

I changed my oil and the pivot shaft seal and after doing it when doing a u-turn it makes a cranking noise, very weird, and I don't know what it is, and in no workshop they know well.

Mazdaspeed3 2011, I used 3quarts 75w80 motul, and the seal was from the dealership. Thanks.

Wrong fluid! You're supposed to put in 75W90! And because it has an LSD, you probably needed to get LSD additive also, or Redline's 75W90NS instead (includes the additive).

What you're hearing is the LSD making noise...You better change the fluid with the right kind before you make any serious damage.

Wrong fluid! You're supposed to put in 75W90! And because it has an LSD, you probably needed to get LSD additive also, or Redline's 75W90NS instead (includes the additive).

What you're hearing is the LSD making noise...You better change the fluid with the right kind before you make any serious damage.
What about a redline mtl and a friction modifier?

75W90 works the same as 75W80 when it's cold... 🤦‍♂️
stop putting the wrong s*** in your car

Side note...Responding in such a way is unacceptable in this Community. While your knowledge and experience is appreciated, your negativity is not, please refrain from posting this way from now on (consider this a final warning). Thank you.

xd bro i already put 70w90 for lsd but 1st and 2nd gear shifts bad and a little bit of diff noise when cold, on another forum i read they fix this with mtl or ford XT-M5-Q with diff additive.

I changed my oil and the pivot shaft seal and after doing it when doing a u-turn it makes a cranking noise, very weird, and I don't know what it is, and in no workshop they know well.

Mazdaspeed3 2011, I used 3quarts 75w80 motul, and the seal was from the dealership. Thanks.
I fix the issue using 75w90 valvoline for lsd oil, but i hear some noise when cold but almost gone.

Back