Help no Pressure in Clutch Pedal!!!

Projekt Tuner

:
2003.5 MazdaSpeed Protege
Hey guys I hope you all can help since I'm sitting here in the dealership right now.... I brought my car in, there is no pressure in the clutch pedal.. which means i can't get the car into any gears.. the only way to get any pressure, is to pump the pedal about 4 - 5 times then the pressure builds and i can get the car into gear. If i pump it then let it sit for a few seconds the pressure goes away and i have to re-pump... Any help yall??? I just had the brakes replaces yesterday and this happened on the way home.. HELP ME!!!

hahaha i know what you all mean, the thing is.... and please don't hold this against me... but i work here at the dealership so most of these people are my friends lol... yeah evil car salesman here.... but i can't just cop an atitude with these people unfortunately... one of the other salesman here said possibly there is air in the lines.. would that make sense?

haha, I never done it, so I don't know the details. I just know that can cause problems like this, because when you press the pedal, instead of the brake fluid transmitting your force, much of your effort just goes into compressing the bubbles of air in the lines.

There's usually a special procedure if you have ABS, and we all (MSP's) do. If'n you're at the dealership there should be someone there known as "the Mechanic", sometimes referred to as a "tech". Please have them do it right! :D

Back