help me decide.....

:
Mazdaspeed 6
i saw a wrx yesterday in person with this wheel color (actual car)

ShockerYellow.jpg

ShockerYellow2.jpg

so i photoshopped them on my car and i need to know if its gona look the same. the color is a chome paint that then has this transparent (shocker yellow) coat on top of it. words cannot descrive how sexy it looks. it was done by Liquid Powder Coats and the price was only like 75 a wheel.

greenwheels-1.jpg

or black

blackrims.jpg

I don't think I like the greenishyellowish wheels. But on the bright side, it would look worse under any other color car.

I think you can pull off insane colours on a more racy car, like one with obvious mods that looks like it goes to the track (and should)... there's a kind of racecar ugliness that makes accepting crazy colours easy. But I don't think it works on a pretty stock looking Speed. I like the black a lot though.

^ pretty much says what I think.

Theres a reason the GT3RS is green and orange. And thats because it does 0-60 in under 4 secs, and goes around 200mph

If your car had some insane work done to it you could pull off the crazy wheel color, but if your stock, not so much.

however i think the black stock wheel look is overdone and old. Maybe a nice bronze is in order? Enough to be different, but not flashy enough to call a ton of attention to you.

as with anything, its all in the prep work.

Last edited:
here ya go...these are hot in europe.....

Attachments

• porscheflowerpower2.jpg
    porscheflowerpower2.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 429
If you are gay, yes. (group)
Hey now, give us some credit :p

I agree with those that said that green would look more appropriate on a track-only car

It also brings to mind demolition derby cars :D

Last edited:
i met that guy before at a window tinting place when there was a car meet its nasty its got alot done to it like front mount bigger turbo meth injection an much more all tuned my precision tuning

Back