Help clearing out some FMIC kits

Status
Not open for further replies.

10lbsmocc

:
2006 subaru legacy GT
Hey guys I haven't been on in forever but I helped put together a custom FMIC with Pannauto in san diego a couple of years ago and he wants to get rid of them as quickly as possible. Let me know what you think for a FMIC a complete powdercoated kit. This setup worked really well and my car was also the prototype for the split second A/F timing piggyback and the flow characteristics were very good during the tune. Thanks again and hopefully I will be back in the community with a MS3.

Matt

Last edited by a moderator:
They made the piping as close to factory as possible you could actually use the hard pipes with the stock SMIC if you actually wanted to..don't know why though. They are redoing there website so I can't post the link to the details on the kit I will look around to see if I can find some pics of the finished product.

Hey guys I haven't been on in forever but I helped put together a custom FMIC with Pannauto in san diego a couple of years ago and he wants to get rid of them as quickly as possible. Let me know what you think for a FMIC for around $700-$800 for a complete powdercoated kit. This setup worked really well and my car was also the prototype for the split second A/F timing piggyback and the flow characteristics were very good during the tune. Thanks again and hopefully I will be back in the community with a MS3.

Matt

how much for just the pipes if they'll sell them seperately and if they'll work with the SMIC

Last edited:
i too am interested in the pipes for the smic if they are cheap but i doubt you would want to break up aany kits

wow they pipes look killer, nice color choice

i would buy them but u said a FMIC, not a SMIC and thats what the pipes look like they are connecting too
my goals for HP need a FMIC but those pipes sure do look nice

yes this is a FMIC kit the reason it looks like piping for a SMIC is because they kept the hard pipes as close to stock as possible.

orangeade they might sell the hardpipes seperately. And it will work with the stock SMIC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back