Got my DG front lip installed

I have the dg c/f lip

i have the c/f dg motorsports lip and my car is lowered. it can be a real pain in the ass driving around wothout scraping. i had it on there for 3 months now and have gotten pretty good about not scraping, just dont let any friends drive your car. any one else that has this, how does it fit? mine doesnt sit quite fluch all the way across the front, anyone else no what im talking about?:confused:

the lip looks nice, but you should add the rest of the ground effects to complete the look. At the very least Side Skirts would be a huge improvement.

It looks great from the front, but from the side, your P5 looks bucktoothed.

Still, at least it doesn't look riced.

KYMP5: As regard to the fit it sit flash enough for me, I notice little gaps in the front but not too big of a concern to me. Like I've said before the body shop guys test fited it and it stayed on, they almost couldn't get to back out. But I guess you can't ge a perfect fit here for sure.

Micah: Well I'm not a big fan of body kits, the P5 comes with a mild side skit and I think it's good enough the way it is. I don't plan to do anything to the rear because of clearence issue, I think if I'm going to have a headache adjusting the front not to scrap (which I did already) I will have 200% more headache to watch the rear as I can't really judge for sure where my rear tires going to be... And think about it, if my rear tire hit a pothole it will tear the bumper outward which will more likely to rip the entire thing out. Don't want to do that.... BTW I see you're in South Amboy NJ maybe we'll bump into each other one day... :D

tonight i am going to start molding the lip to the body along with shaving the side markers, i should have it done before mon or tues. ill try to post pics when im done if i can figure out how to (im stupid when it comes to computers).

yeah, good point on the rear scraping - I didn't think of that. I have underbody neons - so as much as I like the idea of lowering my car - it's really not worth it. Maybe someday I will go with the Racing Beat Suspension since it only lowers the car about an inch. But I like the way it rides already

I didnt get much done on the lip last night but i got my side moldings shaved, it gives the car a much cleaner look.

i can do both, i have to work all day but i will try to get some pics for you this weekend, just keep on me about them

IM WORKING ON THEM

I was going to wait till i got it all done but it looks like it will be about a week before i get the side markers shaved. if the rain holds off tonight ill shoot some pics of the shaved side moldingsand post them.

I don't understand why the paint shop estimated 500 bucks to get my dg cf front lip installed....its not right...I'd pay 250!

Well they charged me.... 200 but just because they were fixing my front end at the same time from deer damage.

Back