GB: Corksport Urethane Exhaust Hangers for Mazdaspeed6

if these fit on a v6 mazda 6 i'm interested in 2 sets...do I have to pay the 5$ shipping for 2 sets or pay $10? Can someone confirm my questions please?

1) wh1te0nr1ce
2) Speed_J23
3) BoostedSpd6
4) Super Shredder
5) TunerSteve
6) smc0922

Add me to that list, one of mine is ripped already!!! Was just about to call Mazda for another OEM one, but I'll take some nicer ones from corksport instead!! I believe there are 6 total on the MS6, 2 after the 2nd cat, and 2 each side for each muffler (4) or am i wrong?

PM me when you guys need payment or send me the payment info.

1) wh1te0nr1ce
2) Speed_J23
3) BoostedSpd6
4) Super Shredder
5) TunerSteve
6) smc0922

Add me to that list, one of mine is ripped already!!! Was just about to call Mazda for another OEM one, but I'll take some nicer ones from corksport instead!! I believe there are 6 total on the MS6, 2 after the 2nd cat, and 2 each side for each muffler (4) or am i wrong?

ur right.. there are 6.. 2 after 2nd cat..2 at the Y pipe..2 at the mufflers..

I thought there were only one on each muffler...guess not.

well there are 2 closer to the silver bezels.. and then near the y where it splits there are another 2 so we would need 6 to change the whole hanger setup.. u took the whole rear end apart on ur car to get the rear sway in, i figured u wouldve noticed the 4 hangers back there when u did it..

well there are 2 closer to the silver bezels.. and then near the y where it splits there are another 2 so we would need 6 to change the whole hanger setup.. u took the whole rear end apart on ur car to get the rear sway in, i figured u wouldve noticed the 4 hangers back there when u did it..

Its been a while, I didn't pay that much attention when I did it.

1) wh1te0nr1ce
2) Speed_J23
3) BoostedSpd6
4) Super Shredder
5) TunerSteve
6) smc0922

according to corksport the kit comes with 4 hangers, which is what they say the ms6 has.

Here's what I found from SU, this is right out of the OEM workshop manual IIRC:

Attachments

• exhaust.JPG
    exhaust.JPG
    45.1 KB · Views: 328
honestly, the cat back or even just axleback is the place where you need to worry about the hangers, if the mufflers dont move, the main pipe doesnt move.

honestly, the cat back or even just axleback is the place where you need to worry about the hangers, if the mufflers dont move, the main pipe doesnt move.

Pretty much my thought. I was under the car this weekend working on my test pipe and the whole system was pretty solid, no need for a bunch of extra hangers.

just installed my ghl and im getting a little bit of banging at the rear. so count me in for a set

Back