FS stock wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

essejkcamraw

Contributor
:
09 mazdaspeed 3
clean and flawless. they were only on the car for roughly 300miles. $350 +shipping for the set. $90 +shipping a wheel if you want singles. with either the set or singles you'll receive the center caps AND stock lugs to go with either the set or the single wheel that you buy.

DSC01299.jpg

DSC01303.jpg

Last edited:
What's the deal with you florida people getting rid of your wheels at an amazing price?!

MAN!

(bump)

Is this set the dark chromed mazdaspeed3 wheels, or the silver ones?

What's the deal with you florida people getting rid of your wheels at an amazing price?!

MAN!

(bump)

LOL, I have a set of non-curb-rashed stockers sitting the the garage as well. Here in FL, we just don't need 2 sets of wheels (no snow) so we'd rather get rid of the stockers when done with them.

i've got MSP Racing harts, Volk knock off wheels, and set of stockers in the garage. lol

Bump for a good price on some slick wheels!!

LOL, I have a set of non-curb-rashed stockers sitting the the garage as well. Here in FL, we just don't need 2 sets of wheels (no snow) so we'd rather get rid of the stockers when done with them.
no snow ???
a little more magic dust for Santa Claus (eekdance)

BUMP for a price drop. i need these gone ASAP! $90 +shipping a piece $350 +shipping for the set.

Last edited:
...humm.....

((((thinking))))

350for the rims+100ish to ship + 100 or so if i can find the tpms + 350 for tires = $900?

Is that right?

pm'd

+ 80 to have mounted and balanced...

Last edited by a moderator:
bump for some nice wheels :)

btw........ I shipped my stockers to ohio for 55$ through UPS from tampa. I used the boxes from my new wheels and it worked perfectly(2 individual wheel boxes inside 2 bigger boxes). They go by dimensional weight and not actual weight once the package reaches a certain size. Good luck, hope that helps with your decision.

...humm.....

((((thinking))))

350for the rims+100ish to ship + 100 or so if i can find the tpms + 350 for tires = $900?

Is that right?

yeah about right, give or take. wheels just aren't the cheapest things to ship unfortunately (rant)

bump for some nice wheels :)

btw........ I shipped my stockers to ohio for 55$ through UPS from tampa. I used the boxes from my new wheels and it worked perfectly(2 individual wheel boxes inside 2 bigger boxes). They go by dimensional weight and not actual weight once the package reaches a certain size. Good luck, hope that helps with your decision.

thanks for the bump bruddah!

$55? woah! Much better :)

Pm'd

pending sale

it might not be exactly the same, but its a more reasonable number to work with IMO. it all depends on packaging/size weight. Mine had no tpms or lugs for what its worth. Good luck

Understandable. Thank you!

(((Strick. You sold yours for $320 shipped?!?!!? Where was I?????)

If these are still available I'll take the set of four if shipping isn't too outrageous. My ZIP is 49323. Please email me at mvanwyk "at" sbcglobal "dot" net with a total and to work out payment and shipping details. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back