FS: SS lines, UNP, Intake tube

Up for sale are:
BNIB Corksport SS brake lines (front and back) SOLD
BNIB Corksport SS clutch line. SOLD
Unorthodox under drive pulley (with used but still good belts) SOLD
and the stock accordion section for the intake (make offer)

all prices are plus shipping

I bought myself a motorcycle and I noticed that I actually dont drive the P5 anymore so I think Im going to go back to stock (slowly) and get myself something along the lines of a '67 Mustang
Things that Il be taking off sooner or later (depending on requests)
MP3 ECU, RacingBeat rear sway bar, Progress Springs, thats all i can think of right now, but Im sure theres more!

IMG_20130109_205121_394.jpg

IMG_20130109_205410_465.jpg

IMG_20130109_205442_717.jpg

Last edited:
anything special about the clutch line? i think it's a bit cheaper if you purchase it from the corksport website...

ready for a low ball?:

"man... i will totally give you $40 buxx for tha pulley"

Ok, that's a pretty low low ball, but i figured i'd show some interest in case you haven't sold it yet, or don't have any interested parties...buyers...people... whichever one.

im not really comfortable shipping to Canada since ive already had 1 bad experience.
(unless someone can provide a safer way to ship it out, or have a reference from another completed transaction from this site)

if u dont wanna ship to canada, how bout belts and pulley for $60 to atlanta?

damm ******* stupid canada guy .... lol I buy lot of parts here and never happen any problem . If it more easy to sell to us people I understand .

thanks bump for good pieces and low prices

jeff-fire ;)

Just about everything sold.
still have a basically new stock accordion section for the intake, and hood props (rare)
I'l get picks of those when i get a chance

Back