Fs: Protege5 roof rack

Status
Not open for further replies.
:
2003 protege5
A roof rack for the p5's. I just removed it from my car so it is used and been outside for 10 years, but it still looked good when on the car. If your putting this on a p5 that didn't come with a stock roof rack then you will need to drill out the four holes per side to mount the bases to the rack.

I'm not sure what these go for so shoot me some offers.
C8590FE8-5AB7-4063-A71E-5B0267124147-3545-0000038A114CF649_zps08402d06.jpg

I bought them from onlinemazdaparts.com. It took a couple weeks to get them shipped though. There is a how-to somewhere on here but you have to strip from the door sills up to be able to get the head liner out. I could have done it in less than 2 hours but I cleaned every piece and under everything that I removed so it took a bit longer.

I'm gonna have to say no. The roofline is a lot shorter than on a p5. But there is the foot long filler strip that goes in front of the base in the p5. When I get home if I have time I can lay one down on my sedan to compare the overall length and curvature of the bases compared to the roof.

You should just buy them and mod them to work so you can be the first sedan with a p5 rack

I'm gonna have to say no. The roofline is a lot shorter than on a p5. But there is the foot long filler strip that goes in front of the base in the p5. When I get home if I have time I can lay one down on my sedan to compare the overall length and curvature of the bases compared to the roof.

You should just buy them and mod them to work so you can be the first sedan with a p5 rack

how did the test fit on the sedan go?

There are no cracks in the base of it. I'll have to get back to you on shipping.

When I laid the base on the sedan it extended over the back window by a foot or so.

You were wanting best offer for these. Got a ballpark figure for the full rails? I'm interested. Let's talk!

ill give you 200 shipped for the whole works. assuming no broken/missing piecces. just had a tree limb fall on mine this moning and broke some of the plastics.

A roof rack for the p5's. I just removed it from my car so it is used and been outside for 10 years, but it still looked good when on the car. If your putting this on a p5 that didn't come with a stock roof rack then you will need to drill out the four holes per side to mount the bases to the rack.

I'm not sure what these go for so shoot me some offers.
C8590FE8-5AB7-4063-A71E-5B0267124147-3545-0000038A114CF649_zps08402d06.jpg

I will pay $200 & will give you my FedEx number for shipping.

hello,are all those roof rack parts still available?
(rail assy cap included) i want them to put on my isamu genki(taiwan version of mp5), how much is it for all set roof rack and shipment to taiwan?

PM if you are willing to split it up. I need all of the plastics and hardware, no mounting side bars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back