FS: MS6 Trunk($350) and spoiler($250) silver..

Status
Not open for further replies.

markspd6

Contributor
:
2006 speed six
FS: MS6 Trunk $350 silver..

just installed a Seibon CF trunk.. and im int in trying to unload the trunk and spoiler.. the trunk is wrapped in the same padding and plastic as the CF one they sent me.. its pretty big and probably wont ship cheaply through UPS.. so it will most likely need to ship a cheaper way? i have a nice box for the spoiler which also has the 3rd brake light as well.. i can sell em both together for slightly cheaper if wanted? and i tried to find the latest prices on these, if you can find a cheaper retail source let me know.. the price is shipped... theres some basic fading where the spoiler was and some gunk that needs to be cleaned where the sat radio was... other than that both pieces are mint! my email/Paypal: Markspd6@gmail.com
CIMG0599.JPG

oh yeah, ive got the darker of the two silvers for this car..

Last edited:
No ones hit a pole lately? Damn..

The spoiler is a nice upgrade if you don't have one..

Awesome! This deal forced you to post... lurker no more.. I'll check rates tomorrow for which shipper I'll be using.. But, the spoiler is SOLD!!

Trunk still here.. Perfect if you backed into something?

spoiler shipped today!! i went USPS parcel post.. cuz priority mail+insurance+signature was $65-$70.. and you said UPS would be even more..

so it went parcel post, insured for $300 and signature required, i hope thats all good...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back