FS: J and S Safeguard 4 channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

kamon8404

:
2003 MazdaSpeed Protege
For sale is a brand new, never installed j and s safeguard. 4 channel, that will work with the SS AFC. This unit is not in production anymore, and worth every penny. This retards timing based on knock.

Search for it. This will save your motor.

SOLD!!!!

Paypal accepted.

j and s 1.jpg

j and s 2.jpg

Last edited:
Let me add it took me over a week of constant thought and debate before i decided to sell this. I want to keep this more than anyone knows but i have too much money spread to other projects at the moment

bump that price up. they arent made anymore, its brand new, and you should make some money off this!

lol I actually need money like yesterday though.

Whats up Joseph. how have you been ? are you still selling that bad boy ? PM me, or Message me through AOL aim... you already know how i deal lol.. lets talk about this thing..

Considered sold and MINE ALREADY, i just need to talk to you about it.. dont sell it to ANYONE, this THING IS MINE !!! PM ME INMEDIATELY even if you dont see me online !!!

Last edited:
I'm trying to be rude but, its not really sold until I have money in my paypal account. I know you dont play when it comes to your msp but, I wanna sell it quickly and if you dont pay or you back out, I still need to sell it.

I'm trying to be rude but, its not really sold until I have money in my paypal account. I know you dont play when it comes to your msp but, I wanna sell it quickly and if you dont pay or you back out, I still need to sell it.

OK, Gimme your paypal info, and let's quit talking trash in here, I never back out on something i really want or need, I thought you knew how i deal Joseph, i didn't let you down on our last business did I ?

Last edited:
Don't get so offended bud. I was just stating nothing is technically sold until I have the money.

Don't get so offended bud. I was just stating nothing is technically sold until I have the money.

Well now you do.. Please update the Status of this !!!!!!!!!!!

Send me better pictures without your name, this thing is going to my mod list and picture gallery, i want to see what's included in that thing, can you clarify me Thanks..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back