FS: 1999-2003 Mazda Protege Wings West Side Skirts & Rear Bumper Lip in Connecticut

FS: 1999-2003 Mazda Protege Wings West Side Skirts & Rear Bumper Lip in Connecticut

Hey guys,

I am selling a set of Wings West Side Skirts and Rear Bumper Lip for a 1999-2003 Mazda Protege painted in Emerald Mica green.

The paint is a little beat up as seen in the pictures but usable if you're not picky about your car being a show car.. otherwise if you have a different colored car you will have to strip and prep them for paint anyway.

I sold my Mazda Protege about 9 years ago and they have been sitting in my garage ever since.

The side skirts will fit the Protege sedan or Protege 5, but the rear bumper lip will only fit a Protege sedan. Check out ebay or something similar to see what they would look like installed on a car.

$275 takes all 3 pieces - I will not ship these parts at this time, they must be picked up in Danbury Connecticut.

If I sell them separate I would be looking for $175 for the 2 side skirts and $150 for the rear lip separately.

Please PM me for more information or if you would like to check the pieces out in person.

1247.JPG

2247.JPG

3247.JPG

If you decide to ship let me know, these are the exact color as my car, so they would work perfect for me. unfortunately I'm in Florida.

I do have Volvo buddies in CT that I might be able to have pick it up. how flexible are you in price.

For right now it's not very negotiable... I'll see if anyone local is interested the next few weeks and go from there. The side skirts don't weight much but are a very long size to ship.

If you decide to ship let me know, these are the exact color as my car, so they would work perfect for me. unfortunately I'm in Florida.

I do have Volvo buddies in CT that I might be able to have pick it up. how flexible are you in price.

The rear lip won't fit a Protege 5 due to your car having a different rear bumper..

An example of what the kit looks like installed on somebody elses car is

dsc03059ek4.jpg

I don't have any pictures of these parts installed on my old car as I switched computers a few times since selling the car.

scratch the sides.... after seeing that pic I'm not a fan of them.

if you decide to ship the rear bumper let me know, I have $$$$ in hand ready to go. I also have a commercial address that it can be shipped to if that helps.....

I might be open to shipping just the rear lip, I need to see where I can go about getting alot of bubble wrap for a reasonable price for shipping it as a rigid brick insulated with bubbles and I will look into it when I'm off work on Friday.

It looks like shipping something of this size will be around $60 and maybe $10 for materials I'm thinking? with fedex ground, but I am exploring the options..

UPDATE: I finally went to a shipping supply store and spent over an hour bubble wrapping these items with layer on layer on layer of bubble wrap so they are now ready to ship. I will ship these items by Fedex Ground. If anyone is interested in either the side skirts or the rear bumper lip give me a zipcode for a shipping quote.

z31jaime, if you are still interested in the rear lip you would be looking at $220 shipped to Orlando. Please let me know on here or by PM. I can be reached at (203) 470-2203 by phone too.

ready.JPG

$225 shipped for the side skirts to anywhere in the Continental United States or $200 for the rear lip..

Cheaper if you pick up in Connecticut please PM me if interested!

zip code 39301 or 77642

I do still have both pieces, were you interested in the side skirts, rear lip, or both?

I am selling rear lip for $200 shipped anywhere and side skirts $225 shipped anywhere

I would be shipping out next business day by fedex ground after receiving paypal payment.

Call me at 2034702203 or pm me for more info

Thanks,
David

$400 takes everything shipped to anywhere in the Continental United States or $250 picked up for all 3 pieces.. anyone in the tri state CT/NY/NJ I am willing to drive these up to 50 miles away from Danbury, CT to get these sold if you don't want to drive the whole way here..

$375 shipped for everything or $225 picked up, really need to sell these! Please PM me or reply if interested

Still got all 3 pieces..

$350 shipped for everything or $200 picked up in Connecticut, really need to sell these! Anybody interested?

PRICE DROP

Still got all 3 pieces..

$320 shipped for everything or $170 picked up in Connecticut, really need to sell these! Anybody interested?

Back