Front Grill any difference?

your still paying 100 bucks for it lol i wouldnt buy it might be some stuff wrong with it,,, get one from ken at protegegarage.com

Well I have a real DG grill difference is the real DG grill is fiberglass not plastic.Also the fitment with those ebay grill's might not be the best.

it states in the bottom of the page under information that it's made of "high quality fiberglass"? are they lying? lol

I think there is a real DG grille for sale in the FS section for like 110 shipped. Maybe you should look into that one.

You can install it yourself, I just wouldn't trust the fitment of a knock-off ebay grill.

You could get the DG grill without the mesh and buy some mesh in whatever color you want (black prob. looks best) Then bend it on the edges to fit and glue it on I suppose. Doesn't seem that hard.

You could get the DG grill without the mesh and buy some mesh in whatever color you want (black prob. looks best) Then bend it on the edges to fit and glue it on I suppose. Doesn't seem that hard.

its not. he can glue or screw it in. buy gutter mesh and call it a day

ebay grills are fiberglass
i have one, fitment was satisfactory for the price of course

im still in the process of sanding and bondo'ing a section of it because the garage door was closed onto it and cracked itwhen i had it off the car and was prepping it

so the link i posted was the one you purchased?
and the fitment, was it hard?

ebay grills are fiberglass
i have one, fitment was satisfactory for the price of course

im still in the process of sanding and bondo'ing a section of it because the garage door was closed onto it and cracked itwhen i had it off the car and was prepping it

I would love to know if this seller's grille is any good also.
If anyone has tried this grille please let us know what it's like.

this is the same item i bought but it was from another ebay store that goes by racing raven (pm me for their link)

they sell the same grill and the stock photos they use are the same

fitment was rough, but thats what i had expected, the finish it was delivered with was horrible, but again acceptable for the price but what i can describe it as is it was painted and then set down on the face of the gril so it dried with the paint smeared and wrinkled

modify, not exactly

just had to drill 2 holes so i could use the to bolts that held the stock grill at the top goin down on both sides

fitment besides that was ok, lined up with the bumper pretty good, just took some centering and a little pursuasion (sp?) and it fit ok

ill get some pics later this week as itll be almost done

ok sounds like it's not as bad as other horror eBay ones. Pics would be great as I will hopefully be buying one of these as it works out a quarter of the price because i'm in Australia.

Back