front bumper replacement...

SurlySays

:
2011 Mazda2 Touring
what are the chances that a pre facelift bumper would fit on a 2011 M2? im not a fan of the smile, and i think the pre facelift looks ALOT better!!! and if it does fit (even with a little fabrication) where would i find one?

From japan or Europe. Been trying for ages to get some from the UK out to the US but so expencive.
Pretty sure if you ask nicely Corksport might be able to find one.

Should fit pretty much straight on, I'll take requests for fitting pictures if needed.

I was wondering the same thing, and I have connections to Mazda UK.. after emailing with him for a bit, he told me that the 2011 UK front bumper, would not be a direct bolt on (though I'm sure you can make it work with some cutting/fabricating). I went on to let my buddy know that I'd be fine with that and if he could price out shipping. He said that'd be the most expensive part, and that if I did replace it with an overseas bumper it would void any warranty I had on my 2.
Just something to be aware of for anybody looking to do it.

Last edited:
Let's just hope the 2 racers gain enough US attention to start busting out parts. Until then however were over looked =(.

Back