Front Brake Swap ? 2002 P5

Hi guys, i found this searching through the forums however I feel like i need some clarification. Im a new owner to a white 2002 P5.

Front Brake Swaps

THERE IS NO MODIFICATION REQUIRED, TAKE YOUR OLD CALIPERS/PADS/ROTORS AND PUT IN THE NEW CALIPERS/PADS/ROTORS AND DRIVE AWAY, COMPLETE BOLT ON.

03-05 Mazda 6 => 11.1" => Fits no problem with a 16" wheel (is this from a 4cyl or v6?)
06-07 Mazda 6 => 11.8" => Fits no problem with a 16" wheel (is this from a 4cyl or v6?)
06-07 MazdaSpeed 6 => 12.2" => Must have a 17" wheel minimum
2006-2008 Ford Fusion (is this from a 4cyl or v6?) (what size are the rotors?)
2006-2008 Mercury Milan (is this from a 4cyl or v6?) (what size are the rotors?)

Do we need the caliper brackets as well?

Now in regards to the rear...it seems like only MSP bolt straight on with no issues or modifications? What is requires for this swap? Thank you

For the mazda6 upgarde, you will need pads rotors and brackets. You should be able to use the stock p5 brake hoses, just might not be able to mount the cable to the strut

For the mazda6 upgarde, you will need pads rotors and brackets. You should be able to use the stock p5 brake hoses, just might not be able to mount the cable to the strut

got it...can the mazda 6 brakes been from any of those yrs doesnt matter if its 4 cyl or 6 right?

now whats the deal with the 626 front brakes? they bolt right up too? are they a similar size to the mazda 6 ones?

Back