forged parts and turbo for CHEAP

Status
Not open for further replies.
8:1 compression pistons.. they have 50 miles on them.. have to pull them out of the motor, didnt even get to dyno the engine before i bought my evo.
wiseco pistons k1 rods acl bearings

rods and pistons.. 725 shipped ( even have new rings for ya with them. 84.5mm bore)

626 manifold PNP I would like to see 250 shipped
MINT BLUE body kit 800 plus shipping ( paid 1900 )
AWR deep sump oil pan

mega squirt v 3 pcb 2 325 shipped lower 48 (with aem harness)
with AEM harness

msp ecu

Garrett gt3071R $700 has a t25 flange setup.

Turbo smart 38mm External wastegate

pictures will be up when the camera is done charging. ( probably an hour or so)

Last edited:
Are the pistons and rods stock length and bore?

Last edited:
how much for oil pan
I would like to see 250 shipped ( they are $349.00 on protege garage new, and mine is in good condition )

Are the pistons and rods stock length and bore?
Pistons are 84.5MM with NEW rings in ( they are unopened I bought an extra set just incase 120.00 value lol )

how much for the 626 mani? How much of a PNP?
626 mani 250 shipped

as for the port and polish. it is port matched and has 4 angle cuts into it that were polished, all the factory emission stuff was taken out, as well as the ERG port.

call me
[removed]

I am tearing the motor apart to take tehm out and take pictures

Last edited by a moderator:
In order to post classified listings on mazdas247.com, site rules require that you post photos of any and all items being offered along with a piece of paper that has your userID, the date, and "mazdas247.com" written on it. I am temporarily locking your thread; I'll be happy to unlock it once you've taken the photos and are ready to post them. Send me a PM when you're ready to post. If I'm not around, feel free to PM any of the other applicable section mods for assistance.

Thanks! (2thumbs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back