FMIC, Unichip, rear deck speaker/amp, gauges, instrument cluster, plus LOTS more

About 4 yrs ago #1650 MSP was destroyed by an idiot on the freeway...so I have a bunch of parts to get rid of.
It's been awhile since I have been on here, so if my prices are "crazy"...feel free to educate...hopefully without flaming! (flame)
Moderators...I read the rules, but if I'm screwing up...let me know as well...and I'll fix accordingly.

Here goes;

Unichip; new never installed--$450
fog light; great condition, new silverstar bulb included--$30

SOLD ITEMS;
Turbo Life FMIC; brand new never installed w/hardpipes--SOLD
2 over steering wheel gauge pods; never installed--SOLD
MSP Sparco shifter--SOLD
2 Greddy Turbo timers; one black (new), one silver (used)--SOLD
Autometer Ultralite Boost gauge; part #4301, new never installed, almost perfect match with stock msp gauges--SOLD
'03.5 titanium grey rear deck wing; couple of scrapes and paint flaws (see pics)--SOLD
complete instrument cluster with Dave B's rings; perfect condition--SOLD
OEM rear speaker deck; with amp and brackets; worked when pulled for trunk cage--SOLD
Injen air filter; great condition--SOLD
Autometer Ultralite Pyrometer; part #4343, new never installed, matches boost gauge--SOLD
OEM upper strut bar; great condition--SOLD
All parts located in Plano, TX and I can ship pretty much any/everything as long as you pay for it. I have a paypal account...and if ur local, cash talks.
Good luck to everyone on here keeping the MSP's alive...definitely miss mine!
-Chris

Attachments

• fmic2.jpeg
    fmic2.jpeg
    13.5 KB · Views: 496
  • unichip.jpeg
    unichip.jpeg
    13.3 KB · Views: 468
  • speaker.JPG
    speaker.JPG
    34.2 KB · Views: 415
  • cluster2.JPG
    cluster2.JPG
    40.1 KB · Views: 459
  • gauges.jpeg
    gauges.jpeg
    12.9 KB · Views: 443
Last edited:
How much would you do for the unichip shipped to 80911? Also, is there anything missing on the device that I will need to purchase separetly? Thank you!!

dam i want the turbo life too sad it sold 97306 for sub amp set up. i can do grayhound too

ALL PARTS SOLD! MODS, FEEL FREE TO DELETE.
Thanks to everyone for the support...and good luck with all your future mods and MSP'S!!
-Chris

Last edited:
Unichip, fog light, and blub sold and received. Thanks for a great selling process!

Back