Flat Screen TV Review Website....

"Receiver" is the box that all your audio/video things plug into, then that outputs to the TV and speakers (if you have seperate sound system), right?

soo should i stay away from the 1080P dlp samsung tvs? and samsung in general. I have a 27" samsung that i've had for 3 years and haven't hand any problems

To each their own. But I side more with Plasma's, LCD's, and hopefuly soon SED tv's. I don't think Samsung as a brand is bad but that's just my opinion.

Operator said:
To each their own. But I side more with Plasma's, LCD's, and hopefuly soon SED tv's. I don't think Samsung as a brand is bad but that's just my opinion.

I would love to see one of those SED tv's in person. It sounds promising.

daonly1around said:
soo should i stay away from the 1080P dlp samsung tvs? and samsung in general. I have a 27" samsung that i've had for 3 years and haven't hand any problems

Just take the time to compare the TV in high light, with stationary pictures, and in seens of alo tof movement. Its really going to be a model to model comparison.

ive been looking at tvs for a long time and am going to buy a couple when i get my new house, in june 07. i think the biggest thing to think about is personal preference. im probably going to go with sony xbr 40" and 46" lcd tvs, one in my room and one in the gaming/family room. the biggest reason is i feel lcd looks way better with gaming, and i heard that with plasma there is a bit of lag when playing games. ive noticed that lcds are getting way better with pixelation when the picture moves fast. plasma tvs look sick, but im a little scared about the amount of electricity and heat it gives off. anyone hear anything about heat damage to walls when mounting plasma tvs against it? what are sed tvs? ive seen some laser tvs coming up and that should be interesting...

go to circuit city on Black friday....they have my tv on sale for $999

Its a 52" Panasonic LCD Projection HDTV

evilmonkeyMSP said:
go to circuit city on Black friday....they have my tv on sale for $999

Its a 52" Panasonic LCD Projection HDTV

where did you see the specials for circuit city this friday? im trying to find them and cant

yeah...i saw that one...crazy deal there. go check it out before hand at the store...

where are you guys finding these new tv technologys? i want to know so i dont buy an expensive lcd tv right before another better tv comes out...

thanks!

Latest posts

Back