Firmware 70.00.367A

Anyone have a working link to the FW?

I want to update mine to install AA (and buy the hardware kit).
Yes. I have most. see
<<--QR code
or for a more comprehensive respository: userupload.net/users/Mazzyda You'll need to download all the part-rar files to make a whole region's repository. Each rar is 1Gb.

Thanks!
quick question. I'm on like 56.xxx are there any isues with going directly to 70.00.367A?
Some claim to have done it over at mazda3revolution without problems. If I remember correctly the official advice is to go to 70.00.100 first.
All documentation and help guide/videos for mazda cars are in the Utilities folder via QR code link or userupload.net will give you the whole folder.

Thanks!
.100A installed and will do 367A next.
Any reputable online place that will sell the kit for reasonable price you recommend?
Local dealers are sticking to $199 msrp + tax.

Thanks!
.100A installed and will do 367A next.
Any reputable online place that will sell the kit for reasonable price you recommend?
Local dealers are sticking to $199 msrp + tax.
I did 3 upgrades and each time I selected the cheapest option on eBay (North America), it was approx 115$ each time. So I think you are save to choose any option there.
Regarding the link to the firmware you were asking about - check my previous post on this thread.

Thanks!
quick question. I'm on like 56.xxx are there any isues with going directly to 70.00.367A?
hi,

anyone managed to do this? Specifically from 56.00.###? I have read that some managed to do this from 59.00.###. Was wondering if anyone tried to update directly from 56.00.### to 70.00.367A.

Thanks in advance.

You have 56?
DF0520B2-D348-4ADA-9EA6-050634010360.jpeg

Mazda Demio (Mazda 2) Skyactive

@jeremy183 : For EU and NA region the versions of 56 are known, at which (and below) Mazda strongly recommends to update to 70.00.100 in between, before updating to .335, .352 or .367. If I were you, I would not take the risk and update 1st to 70.00.100 and 2nd to 70.00.367.

If I were you I would stand pat right there. You are LUCKY. Many people would LOVE to be on a .5# version now. OF COURSE Mazda wants everyone on 70.... because they made it REALLY hard to tweak your radio with those updates. ;)

Mazda AIO Tweaks I am still on 59 running AIO Tweaks and have been for 3 years now. Just changed my wallpaper to palm trees. :D

Do not get me wrong. I do not speak up for an update to FW70, but the question was, if you can directly update from FW56 to 70.00.367... and there Mazda officially recommends in 2 regions to NOT to do it directly, but to do the 70.00.100 in between. And as we only know of the 2 regions, I assume, that this recommendation also exists for the other regions, but we do not know this yet.

Back