Finally got these bad boys on

OhSchnapps

:
2001 Maza 626 ES (Black)
Sometimes the simplest answers are right under your nose. It took me months to figure out how to get them on. What do you think?

I wouldn't go black until you painted the grill.

Then the sports car black wouldn' clash with the family sedan chrome.

Though I looked again, did you paint the center of the grill already? imo, body color grille = sport

Last edited:
the center of the grille was already black, but i painted the emblem black myself. I would like to paint the rest of the grille black, but i dont know how to get it off the car. The emblem just popped right off, the chrome part of the grille i think is attatched pretty well.

grill's aren't too tough. A couple screws on the top the a bunch of clips like the below image. Just have to push the center of the clip till it lines up with the hole and pops out.

toyota%20radiator%20grille%20clip%20.gif

WOW..... the grill came right off. no screws, just four wimpy clips and thats it lol. too bad i dont have my paint on me.

Me likes. Agree, lower it some. Not sure what would look better, black or a dark gunmetal like grey.

I will be lowering it as soon as i have enough time and money (my friend is selling me coilovers for $50, let's hope they fit on my baby). I will also be getting the wheels painted black professionally for about $400 (ouch). Again, money is the key factor here. And no, i am not getting them powder coated.

Back