famous mazda rust is here

cdnballer

:
2012 Mazda5 GS w/ Convenience package
the bottom lip of my trunk is starting to rust in several different spots. noticed the door hinges, nuts holding shocks on trunk and other area rusting as well.

i just sprayed everything with jigaloo. anybosy use krown oil for their vehicle? is it worth it? i plan on keeping car til it dies

Sent from my SHV-E250L using Tapatalk

Bumpski post.

I've never used Krown, but I also don't live in a rust prone area.

There ought to be some northerner at Mazdas247 that has some experience with it?

thats what im hoping for! thx for bump

Sent from my SHV-E250L using Tapatalk

I cant really say from my personal vehicle , but my brother had his new '15 Silverado sprayed with krown , and looking at it a year later .. a lot of places have worn off already and now have very minor surface rust happening on the frame in various spots . he said he will not be doing that again, imo I just get a few cans of the Green Rust check and go to town with it, that stuff sticks awesome its like goo, and creeps into the metal around. plus you can spray it where they don't .

I use Krown but it is too early to tell the end results.

2009 Mazda 6 - This car will be 7 years old this year, it was sprayed 3 times, it looks great. From underneath it looks great too, some rust but it will never amount to anything like perforation or anything close to that.

2014 Mazda 5 - This car will be 2 years old in August, it has been sprayed once. It looks mint outside and under. Planning to spray it once every two years.

Back