Does 2010 CX-9 GT have back-up camera with Nav?

Antonio DiMarco

Contributor
:
2010 Mazda CX-9 GT Dolphin Gray
Hi guys. I'm just trying to confirm that the GT I'm in the process of buying has a review camera as part of the Nav system. The Mazda site no longer has specifications on the 2010 (2011 only as far as I can tell). Do those of you with 2010 CX-9's with Nav have a back-up camera? It's an expensive car and I'm just trying to make sure I'm clear on exactly what this system comes with. So far I believe all Nav-equipped 2010's have a rearview camera, but the actual on-line sticker doesn't list the option. I didn't want to drive all the way back to the dealership to confirm but I will if I have to. Thanks

Thanks

So how do you like your 9? We went from getting a CX-7 Touring to buying a CX-9 GT loaded for $34K. Dolphin/Black combo.

I think even the Touring has backup camera, but a smaller one (5"?).
No need for Navi-system to have it.

Simply the Bose/Sunroof package and the non-Nav color screen head unit comes with the backup camera as does the full Navigation option. The rearview camera with the Nav of course has a larger & clearer readout. This is for both the Touring & Grand Touring.

Congrats on the 9...even without incentives, the value & quality is stunning. With the current incentives, it's really a no brainer--especially a fully loaded GT. I'm finally buying one myself right now.

Yeah, it is a stunning package

Simply the Bose/Sunroof package and the non-Nav color screen head unit comes with the backup camera as does the full Navigation option. The rearview camera with the Nav of course has a larger & clearer readout. This is for both the Touring & Grand Touring.

Congrats on the 9...even without incentives, the value & quality is stunning. With the current incentives, it's really a no brainer--especially a fully loaded GT. I'm finally buying one myself right now.

Thanks

Yes, with 0% over 60 months and the extra cash back it is a no brainer. We also got some extra cash off because ours was a demo and I'm negotiating having them swap out the horrible Bridgestone tires for some Pirellis.

That is a great idea to ask the dealer to get rid of the horrible tires on snow.

Back