Deposit down on a 2014 CX-5 GT! 2-3 week delivery...

officialtom

:
2014 CX-5 GT
Put the deposit down last night on a black 2014 GT. Apparently it just got off the boat in Vancouver and is on a train for Halifax, then onto a truck to PEI. 2-3 weeks until delivery. Can't wait!

Any recommended accessories I should grab before it gets here? The only dealer-installed thing I'm going for is remote start.

Ordered the 3D Maxpider all weather mats. partsengine.ca...finally a Canadian company and free shipping.

one thing that i was surprised didn't come standard with mine was the cargo cover.

Roof rails and cross bars.... Also might want to consider the rear bumper guard - protect the top of the rear bumper from scratches when loading the rear...

Dan D

Decided on front and rear mud guards and the hood bug deflector. They're getting put on at the same time as they install the remote starter when it gets off a flatbed from Halifax tomorrow or Tuesday. Can't wait to pick her up!

Finally picked the new rig up on Thursday! Love everything so far except for the iPod interface issues. And, texts are really slow to download, but that might be because I sadly still have a Blackberry (work). Happy I went with the GT in black. The 19s really pop. Will be hard to keep clean with the red PEI dust though. Love the overall performance so far.

Attachments

• image.webp
    image.webp
    367.9 KB · Views: 687
I ordered the mud guards. I like them. I haven't had time enough to see if the front ones work well with steeringbecuase e they seem a bit small, but it can't hurt. Congrats and good luck with it! Definitely the weather mats as well, I ordered oem ones and am happy, like $120 on amazon.

I just put a hitch on, bike rack coming in the post. Next thing is roof bars (gonna have coated black) or 25mm spacers (more work involved)

Finally picked the new rig up on Thursday! Love everything so far except for the iPod interface issues. And, texts are really slow to download, but that might be because I sadly still have a Blackberry (work). Happy I went with the GT in black. The 19s really pop. Will be hard to keep clean with the red PEI dust though. Love the overall performance so far.

Great looking ride!!!! No doubt having a blast, dare say in PEI mudflats would be nessecary, as well as a 3M clear bra on the front?

Congrats again!

Back