Dedicated Seek (Next and Previous Song)

cali-cx-5

:
2019 CX-5 Grand Touring Reserve
I love my 2019 CX-5 GTR, but one pain point is the lack of dedicated skip song button (most cars have something vs mazda's plan of having the passenger click music > turn the dial > then click)

The 2019 3 has a volume button that can be pushed left / right to skip songs... Has anyone seen this as an aftermarket part I could swap out for my current volume dial? (https://www.extremetech.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/Maz3_H__5167-640x360.jpg)
The 3's button is wider, but the only important piece it what is under the panel...

Also all ears if there is a shortcut on the main dial

This
8bfe5ddd8ecc590ad99cdcc98abedd24.jpg

From what I read in the original post, it sounds like they are looking for a solution for the passenger instead?

Last edited:
It is on the steering wheel, but that doesn't help the passenger... Many cars still have a dedicated center button as well.

Although it would be amusing to see how I would react to a passenger hitting my steering-wheel buttons

It is on the steering wheel, but that doesn't help the passenger... Many cars still have a dedicated center button as well.

Although it would be amusing to see how I would react to a passenger hitting my steering-wheel buttons

Passenger control: "hey cali, change the ^%$*&^ track!" :)

Back