CX-9 Interior color combination options for Signature models

:
2009 CX-9 Touring AWD
Were there any year/trim combinations with a light colored headliner? I'm looking for signature with Auburn or parchment seating but don't want a dark headliner roof on the interior. Thanks!

Last edited:
What year(s) are you looking at? I believe the later Signature models only come with the dark headliner copying BMW and Range Rover. The Parchment interior option will lighten it up a bit. Or you'll have to go with a non Signature model.

In canadian trims, on my 2018 the black roofliner came on the GT model and up. If you wanted a light headliner you had to choose a lower trim. Don’t know if that changed in the later years. I have a 2018 GT with the parchment interior and I really like the contrasting colors. Or you could get a carbon edition with the red interior.

Thinking of its possible to swap the light color headliner from a lower trim model into a GT. Also, how difficult to swap a 2021 infotainment display into an earlier model?

In canadian trims, on my 2018 the black roofliner came on the GT model and up. If you wanted a light headliner you had to choose a lower trim. Don’t know if that changed in the later years. I have a 2018 GT with the parchment interior and I really like the contrasting colors. Or you could get a carbon edition with the red interior.
Interesting. I thought the GTs only had black or beige interior colors, not parchment. Do you have some photos? Thanks!

Well, to be honest I know nothing about colors. (Parchment, white, beige). I went to the brochure and in 2018 this was called “Sand leather”

Here are some photos from when i bought it. Not the best angle but i just went on what I had already

Attachments

• IMG_4007.jpeg
    IMG_4007.jpeg
    94.2 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_4008.jpeg
    IMG_4008.jpeg
    76.6 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_4006.jpeg
    IMG_4006.jpeg
    85.4 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_3998.jpeg
    IMG_3998.jpeg