CX-60 Recall and Software Updates

:
CX60 Exclusive
I thought I'd start a thread to keep everyone updated on Recall notices, issues and updates.

You can check your VIN for recall information here: Mazda Recall Information | Mazda UK

However that doesn't show the recall I have booked in with Mazda for the torque check/reset for the front suspension.

I've also had some kind of software update to fix the Low 12v Battery Risk warning - But again I've no details other than a verbal confirmation by the dealer.

If anyone has any better resources, please post them here.

Last edited:
Hi Guys,just want report I purchased new cx60 3.3 4wd,next day I had low battery risk warning and also ADblue malfunction dosing.They re-install software and looks all fine.My only worries are than batteries are still only in 30% charged for mild hybrid power support,i think it affects also consumption as they are not able give enough support for acceleration.Someone meet with same issue?

Hi Guys,just want report I purchased new cx60 3.3 4wd,next day I had low battery risk warning and also ADblue malfunction dosing.They re-install software and looks all fine.My only worries are than batteries are still only in 30% charged for mild hybrid power support,i think it affects also consumption as they are not able give enough support for acceleration.Someone meet with same issue?
I have the PHEV, but based on my experience with mild hybrids, 30% is about normal (depending on your driving habits and conditions, selected level of recuperation, etc.) You wouldn't want to have it charged to 100%, because that would mean it can take no more charge from regenerative breaking - any further breaking would then be wasted as heat, instead of converting it back to useful energy.