CX-50 Supplied Floor Mat(s) Issue

MetroMike

2023 Mazda CX 50 Premium Plus Polymetal Gray
The Dealer supplied floor mat on the drivers side was coming off its posts first week I bough my CX-50 6 months ago.

Went in a few weeks later to get roof racks installed and brought that issue up to them and of course they had no others in stock and told to to wait till my 1st oil change to deal with it.

Anyone else had this issue?

Feel like just buying other brand mats in the meantime as it can interfere with the pedals.

The regular or premium carpet OEM mats, or the weather ones? I've owned 6 Mazda vehicles to date and never had any issues with the OEM mats coming off of the floor pegs, including with my 50 (premium mats in mine). But, their OEM carpet mats are pretty abysmal in terms of quality and even the "premium" mats while nicer still can't compare to aftermarket premium mats such as from Lloyds, etc. You could always buy something nicer and then sell any replacement OEM mats they give you (unless it is just the post they are fixing). Not sure what aftermarket options are already selling mats specifically for the 50, though....

Mine are the carpeted mats not all weather, owned 2 other Mazda CX vehicles no issues before either. I may have to wait to see if it's a post issue or risk buying WeatherTech mats and having the same issue.

Back