CX-5 Photos - Share your shots with us!

Took mine camping in Yosemite, Wawona, and a place outside of Sequoia National Park.

I like this one, nice parking.
2dhRKUU.jpg

It never fails: rain after I wash my ride. Oh well. After spacer install.
00708e39d084c2ff1a3db7f42dc443ac.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's pretty nice, probably the nicest that I have seen. The LED bar, it's probably a bit to much for my taste.
Very nice grill, I agree.

18544763030_5be5621d05_b.jpg

Took her out for a nice afternoon stroll.

Soo nice looking! Is that the meteor grey or flash? Love it though. Really shows off the looks of that color when it hits the sun. When I get mine later this year, it will be between those two colors.

Soo nice looking! Is that the meteor grey or flash? Love it though. Really shows off the looks of that color when it hits the sun. When I get mine later this year, it will be between those two colors.

Thanks!!!It's the titanium flash mica, my wife made the choice and it's been great (happy wife happy life eh.) The only downside I'd say is that when it gets a bit dusty, it really really shows. XD

It's pretty nice, probably the nicest that I have seen. The LED bar, it's probably a bit to much for my taste.
Very nice grill, I agree.

It looks better with the lights on.. there's a hard to see LED bar (brake light) on the bottom of the rear lip as well.. I'll try to get some good pics next time I'm home (5 weeks).....
I think it's just sitting too high at the moment... but I won't rectify that until I see how it sits on new wheels...

New CX-5 Owner

Hey Everyone, I'm new to the forum and to the CX-5, so I've been lurking on the site gathering as much information as I can on the new ride. I just bought it yesterday, and have put a couple hundred miles on it...got to break it in, ha. I took a bunch of photo's today and thought I'd share. So far I love the car, (despite the fact that the infotainment center stopped working about 20 miles after I left the dealer) handles great, looks the business and just feels comfortable.

Last edited:
Great to see another fellow titanium flash owner, brilliant shots of CX-5, that roof rack looks so good. :)

Last edited:
Great to see another fellow titanium flash owner, brilliant shots of CX-5, that roof rack looks so good. :)

Thanks, I'm really pleased with the color. The roof rack definitely gives it a more rugged look, although without it, the CX-5 looks sportier I think....tradeoff's I guess. Yours is pretty slick too!

All these great pics make me miss my CX-5. Still three more weeks in the shop. :-(

I'm glad we don't get golf - baseball sized hail up here in Washington State. I've never had a vehicle with hail damage (although I suppose that could change as anthropogenic climate change worsens).

Back