CX-5 Photos - Share your shots with us!

Jersey 2015 CX-5 Touring

2015 CX-5 Touring, added: 20 inch Niche Lucernes, OEM chrome kit (rocker panel), OEM roof rack, debadged, MGP caliper covers, and dipped emblems:

IMG_1987.JPG

IMG_1988%2B%283%29.JPG

IMG_1989.JPG

IMG_1990%2B%282%29.JPG

IMG_1991%2B%282%29.JPG

IMG_1992%2B%282%29.JPG

Image filter used.

Last edited:
Mondomon916, that blue looks amazing in the sun. I was sold on the meteor gray when I buy one but I may have to check that blue out. I imagine that in the sun you get that wonderful subtle blue styling, an in shade/night it looks very dark, almost black like. Loving the look! And of course the LED accents. Can't wait till later this year to pick one up.

Yes, directional. I recently, mistakenly, rotated them against their "direction." My neighbor damn near dove in front the vehicle last week to tell me that they were mounted against the rotation. Lol. In about eight 8 days I've yet to feel any difference. But I imagine I may feel a difference in wet weather. I'll probably correct the rotation anyway, if for no reason other than to preserve my neighbor's sanity.

Yes, directional. I recently, mistakenly, rotated them against their "direction." My neighbor damn near dove in front the vehicle last week to tell me that they were mounted against the rotation. Lol. In about eight 8 days I've yet to feel any difference. But I imagine I may feel a difference in wet weather. I'll probably correct the rotation anyway, if for no reason other than to preserve my neighbor's sanity.

There is no danger in running a directional tire in the wrong direction unless you're driving in the rain. That is the main goal of directional treads.

This week i got the 2016 CX-5 AWD GT with tech package in black. Debadged the rear and installed LED interior lights! Very happy with the car so far.

qy762t.jpg

213nshv.jpg

This week i got the 2016 CX-5 AWD GT with tech package in black. Debadged the rear and installed LED interior lights! Very happy with the car so far.

qy762t.jpg

213nshv.jpg

Awesome, I love the debadged look in the back. I'll be doing that in a few days!

Hi
New member here. Enjoy my 2016 CX-5 GS Titanium Flash Mica. All stock. Changed out stock silver rims for black stock rims. Love seeing and reading about all the CX-5 models and mods.

Last edited:
Just purchased a new 2016 Mazda CX-5 GT AWD + Technology Package in Crystal White Pearl... turned it into a Stormtrooper Edition on Day 1. :)

This is taken on Highway 1 in California... I'm temporarily enjoying no plates until I get mine from the California DMV. It's such a clean look from front to back.

hNpVNyo.jpg

You have to host it it from somewhere. (ie. Facebook, Flickr, Photobucket) Then you add image tags around the URL where your picture lives.

So copied the pic to my Flickr account, edited my post and clicked on add image. Pasted in the link, but nothing. Any ideas?

I'm temporarily enjoying no plates until I get mine from the California DMV. It's such a clean look from front to back.
I'm a native Californian (born in SF!) and haven't run a front plate in 50+ years of driving. Never been hassled either!

So copied the pic to my Flickr account, edited my post and clicked on add image. Pasted in the link, but nothing. Any ideas?

With Flickr, you can go to the share icon, choose BBC code, choose your size (medium or large work best) copy the URL it brings up, and just paste it in the post. No img tags needed.

With Flickr, you can go to the share icon, choose BBC code, choose your size (medium or large work best) copy the URL it brings up, and just paste it in the post. No img tags needed.

That worked! Awesome. Thanks for your help. Went back and edited my other post.

I don't mind the stuff Mazda puts on there, but has anybody ever requested that the dealer remove its name sticker?

Yes. I did that. They had to go to a different dealership about an hour away to get my '16 CX-5. When they went I told them I didn't want any dealership stickers on the back. They also tried putting the license place bracket with dealership info and I told them I didn't want that either. Wish I could have told them to remove the SkyActive badge as well.

Back